Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes.
In our dealings with you, we work on the assumption that all sales are to private consumers.
USAGE OF WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or orders. You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Privacy Statement).
- By placing an order through the website, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Hong Kong and international copyright laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics found on the website.
- Reproduction of the website and its content is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Hong Kong. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by the Courts of Hong Kong.